We would like to introduce Tmoney for Foreign Tourists.
If you plan to visit Jeju Special Self-Governing province, we recommend a transportation daily pass, Jeju Mpass, that can be used on public transportation freely not only in Seoul metropolitan area but Jeju Island.
※ Available only in Jeju Special Self-Governing province
Price and Issuing Centers
- Price ※ CASH ONLY (Korean currency)
Price : Category, Price(KRW), Discount Price after 5PM
||Discount Price after 5PM
|1 day pass
|2 day pass
|3 day pass
|5 day pass
|7 day pass
※ Discount will be applicable when you purchase Mpass after 5PM.
※ The price includes 5,000KRW deposit. You can get a refund of 4,500KRW when returning the card. (Service fee of 500KRW will be deducted)
※ When returning the card, remaining balance will be refunded. If the balance is over 500KRW, service fee of 500KRW will be deducted.
Issue/Return Centers : Category, Region, Name, Location, Operating Hour
||Airport Information Desk
||No. 1 Gate on the 1st Fl.
- Jeju Mpass Guide
- - If you are a tourist who uses public transport frequently not only in Seoul metropolitan area but Jeju, save transportation fare with Mpass that enables you to ride maximum 20 times a day.
[Routes Available with Jeju Mpass]
Jeju Bus, Metropolitan subway, Airport Railroad regular train, Seoul green/blue/yellow buses, town buses, Seoul late night buses
- - Mpass is mounted with the functions of transport pass and Tmoney.
When you want to use it for transportation(Taxi, etc,.) or retail brands where it is not possible to use Mpass, you may use it after top-up Tmoney.
- - One day is calculated from the initial tag until midnight on the same day.
- - If Mpass is 2 to 7 day pass, it is possible to use it only in consecutive days.
It is not possible to extend or change it during its use.
- - If you do not use Mpass within 30 days from the issuance, it will not be possible to
use it due to the expiration.